January 21, 2012

Another children's book

     The other night before bed Amaya picked some books to read. She picked Imagine...Amazing Me! It's a book we haven't read in awhile, but really enjoy. It was neat because this was the first time that she was able to read it herself. It was so sweet to see her read it to us. It's a picture book written by a mother whose daughter  has limb differences. It's a picture book that shows children with limb differences engaging in everyday activities. I've always enjoyed reading it to my girls and have read it to their classes on several occasions as well.
      I highly recommend it for other parents who have children with limb differences. It's called Imagine...Amazing Me! by Libbi Chilia and is published by Halo publishing.  I found it on Amazon for under thirteen dollars and it was well worth it. As I looked it up on Google tonight I noticed there is also a website called www.imagineamazingme.com that you might want to look at as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment